Amazing video clip about a person, who is crying and begging to ask help from ALLAH to make his parents Muslims.
Listen an amazing story about a Canadian boy, what were the things in life forcing him to look about some true belief. After moving to another country , he make few muslim friends and started really learning about Islam – Watch amazing story about canadian reverted brother Rasool O’Brien,
Happiness is the only goal on earth that all people without exception are seeking to attain. Believers and unbelievers alike seek to be happy, but each party is using different methods.
However, only believers can achieve genuine happiness. All forms of happiness attained without a firm belief in God, the Almighty, are mere illusions.
The following are tips for the attainment of happiness:
1. Know that if you do not live within the scope of today, your thoughts will be scattered, your affairs will become confused, and your anxiety will increase. These realities are explained in the following hadith:
“When you are in the evening, do not expect to see themorning, and when you are in the morning, do not expect to see the evening.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
2. Forget the past and all that it contained, focus on the present.
3. Do not completely preoccupy yourself with the future and then discard the present. Be balanced in life, prepare yourself adequately for all situations.
4. Do not be shaken by criticism; instead, be firm. Be sure that in proportion to your worth, the level of people’s criticism rises. Also, make good use of criticism in discovering your shortcomings and faults, and let it drive you toward self-improvement.
5. Have complete faith in God and perform good deeds; these are the ingredients that makeup a good and happy life.
6. If you desire peace, tranquility, and comfort, you can find it all in the remembrance of God.
7. You should know with certainty that everything that happens, occurs in accordance with the divine decree.
8. Do not expect gratitude from anyone.
9. Train yourself to be prepared for the worst possibility.
10. Perhaps what has happened is in your best interest, even though you may not comprehend how that can be so.
11. Everything that is decreed for the believer is the best for him.
12. Enumerate the blessings of God and be thankful for them.
13. Remember that you are better off than many others.
14. Relief comes from one hour to the next. Indeed, with each difficulty there is relief.
15. In both times of hardship and ease, one should turn to supplication and prayer, either patiently contented or thankful.
16. Calamities should strengthen your heart and reshape your outlook in a positive way.
17. Do not let trivialities be the cause of your destruction.
18. Always remember that your God is Oft-Forgiving.
19. Assume an easy-going attitude and avoid anger.
20. Life is bread, water, and shade; so do not be perturbed by a lack of any other material thing.
“And in the heaven is your providence and that which you are promised.” (Quran 51:22)
21. A daunting evil that seemingly will happen usually never occurs.
22. Look at those who have more afflictions and be grateful that you have less.
23. Bear in mind the fact that God loves those who endure trials with steadfastness, so seek to be one of them.
24. Constantly repeat those supplications that the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, taught us to say during times of hardship.
25. Work hard at something that is productive, and cast off idleness.
26. Do not spread rumors and do not listen to them. If you hear a rumor inadvertently, do not believe it.
27. Know that your malice and your striving to seek revenge are much more harmful to your health than they are to your antagonist.
28. The hardships that befall you atone for your sins, if you endure with patience.
Yusha Evans was raised by his conservative Methodist grandparents in North Carolina. He reverted to Islam in the late 1990s after much thought and consideration. He has studied Islam under various teachers in the United States and Egypt. More information about Yusha Evans can be found at http://yushaevans.com
Yvonne Ridley is a British journalist, war correspondent and Respect Party politician best known for her capture by the Taliban and subsequent conversion to Islam after release, her outspoken opposition to Zionism, and her criticism of Western media portrayals of the War on Terror
These 10 New York University students (NYU) sharing their stories about Islam, What things impress them most about Islam, what were the real factors of conversion, What were the hardships they faced while converting (reverting) and sometimes even the isolation from Muslim community etc… Their questions – To learn more listen about their interesting stories.
Damian chooses to accept Islam and takes his Shahadah at the Dawah table in North London. As he says in the video, he has been asking for a Qu’ran and he lives next to a mosque, but no one has invited him to Islam nor given him a Qu’ran.
Brothers and sisters, please don’t miss any opportunity to give Da’wah.
Group of youth who go out every Saturday and Sunday to invite fellow Australians to Islam. They just do it in a peaceful and respectful manner, and aim is to build bridges and remove misconceptions Created by OPPORTUNIST POLITICIANS and GREEDY CORPORATE MEDIA.